- 100780 supported devices from 340 manufacturers by 3.31 version of SW (30. Mar. 2017)
- four independent universal programming sites (BeeProg2 based) in one unit
- two BeeHive204 multi programmers can be attached to one PC to better utilize programming workplace
- extremely fast programming, one of the fastest programmers in this category.
Sustainable programming speed greater than 5 MBytes per second.
Programs 2 GB eMMC NAND Flash in less than 365 sec.
- powerful independent pin driver circuit for each and every pin of the programmer
- in-circuit programming capability through ISP connector
- Very low voltage support for the latest Flash memory chips
- ESD protection on each pin of the sockets
- USB (up to 480 Mbit/s) interface to PC
- comfortable and easy to use control program, works with all versions of MS Windows from Windows XP to Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- unique quick reaction to customer’s needs – software update can be ready within a day from request by OnDemand software
- made in Slovakia
- warranty – 3 years
- approved by CE laboratory to meet CE requirements
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
- Reviews (0)
- BeeHive204 programmer is practically identical with the BeeHive4+ programmer, difference is “only” much higher programming speed (20-70%) of high-capacity memories.
- BeeHive204 is extremely fast universal 4x 48-pindrive concurrent multiprogramming system designed for high volume production programming with minimal operator effort. The chips are programmed at near theoretical maximum programming speed.
- BeeHive204 consists of four independent isolated universal programming sites, based on the BeeProg2 programmer hardware. Therefore the programming sites can run asynchronously (concurrent multiprogramming programming mode). Each programming site starts programming at the moment the chip is detected to be inserted in the socket properly – independently on the status of other programming sites. It result, three programming sites works, while you replace the programmed chip at the fourth.
- Modular construction of hardware – the programming sites works independently – allows for continuing operation when a part of the circuit becomes inoperable. It also makes service quick and easy.
- Hands-free operation: asynchronous and concurrent operation allows a chip to begin programming immediately upon insertion of a chip. The operator merely removes the finished chip and inserts a new chip. Operator training is therefore minimized.
- Supports all kinds of types and silicon technologies of today and tomorrow programmable devices without family-specific module. You can be sure the next devices support require the software update and (if necessary) simple package convertor (programming adapter), therefore the ownership cost are minimized.
- Using built-in in-circuit serial programming (ISP) connector, the programmer is able to program ISP capable chips in circuit.
- Provides very competitive price coupled with excellent hardware design for reliable programming. Probably best “value for money”programmer in this class.
- Very fast programming due to high-speed FPGA driven hardware and execution of time-critical routines inside of the programmer. As a result, when used in manually-operated production, this one-socket-programmer in most cases waits for an operator.
- BeeHive204 interfaces with any IBM PC compatible personal computers, running MS Windows OS, through USB (2.0 HigSpeed) port.
- Banana jack for ESD wrist straps connection to easy-to-implement the ESD protection control.
HARDWARE (valid for each programming site)
- FPGA based totally reconfigurable 48 powerful TTL pindrivers provide H/L/pull_up/pull_down and read capability for each pin of socket. Advanced pindrivers incorporate high-quality high-speed circuitry to deliver signals without overshoot or ground bounce for all supported devices. Pin drivers operate down to 1.8V so you’ll be ready to program the full range of today’s advanced low-voltage devices.
- Each programming site performs device insertion test (wrong or backward position) and contact check (poor contact pin-to-socket) before it programs each device. These capabilities, supported by overcurrent protection and signature-byte check help prevent chip damage due to operator error.
- The selftest capability allow to run diagnostic part of software to thoroughly check the health of the each programming site.
- Built-in protection circuits eliminate damage of the programming site and/or programmed device due to environment or operator failure. All ZIF socket pins inputs and all pins of ISP conncetor of BeeHive204 programmer are protected against ESD up to 15kV.
- When programming specification require, the (BeeHive204) programmer performs programming verification at the marginal level of supply voltage, which, obviously, improves programming yield, and guarantees long data retention.
- Various Programming Adapters (Socket Converters) are available to handle device in PLCC, SOIC, PSOP, SSOP, TSOP, TSSOP, TQFP, QFN (MLF), SDIP, BGA and other packages.
SOFTWARE (production mode control)
- This part of the software is focused to the easy monitoring of high-volume production operations.
- Operator-friendly control software combines many powerful functions with ease of use. Graphic user interface provide overview of all important activities result without burden of operator with non-important details.
- There is used a project file to control the BeeHive204 multiprogramming system. Project file contains user data, chip programming setup information, chip configuration data, auto programming command sequence, etc. Therefore the operator error is minimized, because the project file is normally created and proofed by engineering and then given to the operator. The optional protected mode can be set for project file to avoid a unwanted changes of the project file.
- Each chip may be programmed with different data such as serial number, configuration and calibration information.
SOFTWARE (programming sites driver, engineering mode control)
- This part of the software is focused to the quick and easy preparation of the project file for usage in the production mode control software.
- Each programming sitee is driven by an easy-to-use control program with pull-down menu, hot keys and on-line help. Selecting of device is performed by its class, by manufacturer or simply by typing a fragment of vendor name and/or part number. It is the same years-proven software, as is used for all other Elnec single-site programmers.
- Standard device-related commands (read, blank check, program, verify, erase) are boosted by some test functions (insertion test, connection check, signature-byte check), and some special functions (autoincrement, production mode – start immediately after insertion of chip into socket).
- All known data formats are supported. Automatic file format detection and conversion during loading of file. There is possible to use Jam files (JEDEC standard JESD-71) and VME files
- The rich-featured auto-increment function enables one to assign individual serial numbers to each programmed device – or simply increments a serial number, or the function enables one to read serial numbers or any programmed device identification signatures from a file.
- The software also provide a many information about programmed device. As a special, the drawings of all available packages are provided. The software provide also explanation of chip labelling (the meaning of prefixes and suffixes at the chips) for each supported chip.