- Reviews (0)
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz, DC output 9V/2.0A; power:18W
- 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers.
- Interface with LAPTOP, PC or compatibles through USB port
- Accepts standard file formats: JEDEC, INTEL (Extended) HEX, HOLTEK, EMC(.CDS), INTEL HEX16, Motorola S record
- Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
- Features Test Vector capability and multiarray fuse map editor
- Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
- Optimum programming for each individual device
- Automaticly Identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs, Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
- Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
- Support 1.5v Low voltage devices
- Not need exterior adapter for mostly devices.
- Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters
- Auto-run mode starts programming automatically upon detection of chip insertion
- Supports WindowsXP/Vista/ Windows 7/8/10
- Supports eight languages,such as
- Chinese(Simplified),Chinese(Traditional),English,Korean,Poland,Italian,Portuguese，Dutch, Turkish and Hungary.
DEVICE SUPPORT: VIEW
PROM: N/CMOS E(E)PROM, SeriesE(E)PROM, and FLASH Memory
PLD: CPLD, EPLD, GAL,PEEL,PALCE and more
Microcontroller: Atmel, Intel, Microchip, Signetics, Zilog, etc.
TTL (74 series), CMOS (40/45 series) Logic IC
SRAM (2114, 6116 …) memory device
WEILEI updates software and device algorithm regularly. You can get the latest software free of charge through internet
rogrammer,cable, manual, software included
15 day moneyback guaranty, one year warranty
WARRANTY & TECHNICAL SUPPORT:
Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase. Technical support is available by phone Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.